Monday, May 16, 2011

Favorite Things Party

I am loving this idea for a girls night! When Destiny from A Place For Us contacted me to come up with a design for her annual Favorite Things show I was so thrilled! She wanted the theme to be "brown paper packages" ....which I LOVE....so I had tons of fun designing it! The whole printable collection is now available in my etsy shop here or you can go to Destiny's blog and enter to win a set FREE!  She has tons of great ideas for this party too!

I love this idea for sharing favorite things with friends! You would invite a group of girlfriends over and ask each one to bring thier favorite thing to share with each of the other girls (a favorite nail polish color, a favorite cooking item, a favorite soap, etc). Each guest goes home with a bag of favorite things! How fun! I would have a hard time choosing what I'd give....but I think right now my favorite thing that I think all the girls would enjoy would be this fabulous Pink Mint lip gloss from Bath and Body works!

Here is a peek at the favorite things collection! Serve all of your favorite things decorated in pretty brown paper packaging!



No comments:

Post a Comment