Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunshine Day

Or at least I am wishing for a sunshine day! Here in Chicagoland it has been gray, cold and rainy! So I am in the mood for sunshine!!

Let's talk yellow! Shall we? I am especially loving Yellow with Aqua right now!

Have you done a yellow party? I'd love to hear your ideas too!

Here are some things I have been working on....

{mod}Yellow and Aqua Party Invite


and mactching note card

And a sunny Lemonade inspired Party...all about yellow...with a touch of gray

 Lemonade labeled mason jars with yellow custom straw flags add a personal touch and helps pull the color scheme together

Custom cake topper adds a nice homespun look to your dessert table and keeps with the theme


An added POP of aqua with a picture frame is an easy idea and fresh lemons are a great table decoration!


And don't forget the color coordinated sweets too!


Here's to hoping that I wake up to sunshine tomorrow....or better yet....on Sunday for my daughter's birthday party! Can't wait to share that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment