Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God Bless the USA {free printables}

I am sure everyone is gearing up for Fourth of July celebrations so I thought I would help with FREE printables! Download your free set here!

This set includes 2 types of party tag designs that you can use as cupcake toppers, labels, hang tags or anything else you think of! Also included are mini flags to make toothpick flags for your desserts or burgers and plain patterned squares so you can punch out shapes....like the stars shown below. And of course no party is complete without a banner...so that is included too! Enjoy!

Think beyond dessert! You can use these little flags on top of your {all american} burgers and dress up paper cups with the tags and fill with french fries! Add a flag to the top of your heaping bowl of potato salad for a festive presentation....get creative!

So what are you waiting for? Get printing and make your party festive!









1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I LOVE these, and was wondering if it's possible to still download them? When I clicked to download them it said I needed to pay to subscribe to another website? Thank you!

    ~Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles}

    ReplyDelete